News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly format

Started by jgates00, March 09, 2009, 20:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jgates00

ERROR: The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly format :ERROR

I have searched and asked this error question in three forums, Paypal Developer COmmunity, Virtuemart, and Joomla.

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION???????? This obviously is not on paypals side and the default setup for VIRTUEMART has errors.

This is the number i believe that is passed to paypal ¥1,374.73. This was taken from the web page source code before being sent to paypal's site.

Here is the DEFAULT paypal code:
<?php
$db1 
= new ps_DB();
$q "SELECT country_2_code FROM #__vm_country WHERE country_3_code='".$user->country."' ORDER BY country_2_code ASC";
$db1->query($q);

$url "https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr";
$tax_total $db->f("order_tax":smileywink: + $db->f("order_shipping_tax":smileywink:;
$discount_total $db->f("coupon_discount":smileywink: + $db->f("order_discount":smileywink:;
$post_variables = Array(
"cmd" => "_ext-enter",
"redirect_cmd" => "_xclick",
"upload" => "1",
"business" => PAYPAL_EMAIL,
"receiver_email" => PAYPAL_EMAIL,
"item_name" => $VM_LANG->_('PHPSHOP_ORDER_PRINT_PO_NUMBER').": "$db->f("order_id":smileywink:,
"order_id" => $db->f("order_id":smileywink:,
"invoice" => $db->f("order_number":smileywink:,
"amount" => round$db->f("order_subtotal":smileywink:+$tax_total-$discount_total0),
"shipping" => sprintf("%.2f"$db->f("order_shipping":smileywink:),
"currency_code" => $_SESSION['vendor_currency'],

"address_override" => "1",
"first_name" => $dbbt->f('first_name'),
"last_name" => $dbbt->f('last_name'),
"address1" => $dbbt->f('address_1'),
"address2" => $dbbt->f('address_2'),
"zip" => $dbbt->f('zip'),
"city" => $dbbt->f('city'),
"state" => $dbbt->f('state'),
"country" => $db1->f('country_2_code'),
"email" => $dbbt->f('user_email'),
"night_phone_b" => $dbbt->f('phone_1'),
"cpp_header_image" => $vendor_image_url,

"return" => SECUREURL ."index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=checkout.result&order_id=".$db->f("order_id":smileywink:,
"notify_url" => SECUREURL ."administrator/components/com_virtuemart/notify.php",
"cancel_return" => SECUREURL ."index.php",
"undefined_quantity" => "0",

"test_ipn" => PAYPAL_DEBUG,
"pal" => "NRUBJXESJTY24",
"no_shipping" => "1",
"no_note" => "1"
);
if( 
$page == "checkout.thankyou" ) {
$query_string "?";
foreach( 
$post_variables as $name => $value ) {
$query_string .= $name"=" urlencode($value) ."&";
}
vmRedirect$url $query_string );
} else {
echo 
'<form action="'.$url.'" method="post" target="_blank">';
echo 
'<input type="image" name="submit" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but6.gif" alt="Click to pay with PayPal - it is fast, free and secure!" />';

foreach( 
$post_variables as $name => $value ) {
echo 
'<input type="hidden" name="'.$name.'" value="'.htmlspecialchars($value).'" />';
}
echo 
'</form>';

}
?>

Can someone please help this is killing me.

website address: [url]http://www.bigislandpure.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&product_id=7&category_id=4&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62/url]

JonathanNZ

Dude... what's up with posting so many times?
It's likely to have the opposite effect to what you want. I imagine you want someone to answer.
I know I would ignore your question (if I knew the answer) purely because you have cross posted it something like 6 or 8 times or however many it is.

Assuming it's possible (I don't know as I have never tried) I highly recommend deleting all but one of them.

All the best,

Jonathan