Author Topic: Extreme Help Needed !!!!!  (Read 3147 times)

John M

• Do what you do Best
    • JSM-Inc Web and Graphics Design
  • Skype Name: johnnysmallz
  • VirtueMart Version: 2.6
Extreme Help Needed !!!!!
« on: May 22, 2008, 22:47:03 pm »
I really need some help here, I have a cart due to go live on the 26th but I am getting this message on payment process

Error: 3-"1"-"103"-"P"-""-""-"This transaction cannot be accepted."

I have the API login ID which I got from Authorize.net account and I have made my account live but I am unable to get this to process the order

Here is my other post as well:  I am disparate
My authorize net is not processing.  I need some real help here guys, anyone??

I am due to go live on the 26th and I am unable to make a clean transaction

Here is my error
Error: 3-"1"-"103"-"P"-""-""-"This transaction cannot be accepted."

I was told by Authorize.net that all is correct in my system, the 103 error on there side is that the transaction key is getting corrupted some how or not being passed correctly

HELP!!!

Please anyone can I get some assistance.

Thank you

JM
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Damn that was fun, what a ride!"

livvving

• Beginner
Re: Extreme Help Needed !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 16:34:47 pm »
I have exactly the same problem. Authorize.net blame virtuemart.

Heno

• Beginner
Re: Extreme Help Needed !!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 08:46:39 am »
Ooo, i have had that error as well i think. Hmm, i can't exactly remember what fixed it.

I do recommend opening the ps_authorize.php file and have a look around lines 382 and 591. Ensure that the URL its posting to is the same as the one that authorize.net have given you, (cos it wasn't for me) and i know that was causing an issue. Mind you, mine is still being a pain in the ass. http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=40906.0