News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[FIXED] Admin Layout Non-functional

Started by praeter, January 13, 2008, 15:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aravot

I have not checked front-end administration, will do that after beta 3, first need to get all or almost all backend bugs fixed.

Preston Moore

Cool.  Has the fatal error I'm getting been reported yet?  I think I saw it in one other place but didn't find a solution.

Quote/home/.****/*****/*****/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/languages/english.php on line 2198

You can pick your friends, and you can pick your code, but you can't pick your friend's code.

voidwalker

i have the same problem as in the pic above, i want to use virtuemart with joomla 1.5 stable; what version do you recommend that does not have that bug and runs without legay plugin in 1.5 ? ;/

Preston Moore

Peter,

I understand that and can appreciate the hard work you and others are putting into this project.

I just haven't seen many others having this problem so I'm wondering if it's because I downloaded the latest nightly build.  The extended layout on the front end admin isn't a big deal to me because I'm able to use the simple layout, but not being able to add to cart is frustrating.  It's weird though because it still adds the product to the cart but pops up that vmLanguage error.

Could you maybe post your working english.php file here so I can compare.  Also, does the new administrator/languages directory have a bunch of sub-directories now?  Is that how it's suppose to be set up?

Sorry for all the questions, I just can't figure out why I'm getting this error...
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your code, but you can't pick your friend's code.

Preston Moore

Will do, but where do I find it?  Sorry for my ignorance, I've only checked out the dev site recently and can only see the lates svn.

Preston Moore

Thanks man.  I won't bug you for a while!!!!!!   

Graphic 3

the other nightly builds were fine, but this one its like its not see all of the css file or something....

attached an image of what i'm seeing, how to fix this?

i installed thru joomla admin, each module/comp at a time w/ legacy on.

[attachment deleted by admin]
iPhone, Droid and Blackberry App downloads and reviews
http://www.app-talk.com

Graphic 3

anyone got a solution for this or have a clue why its appearing like this?

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Preston Moore

Haven't been able to test completely, but 1180 on the backend is good.  I had the same problem but not with 1180.  Thanks Peter.

Graphic 3

jenkin where is 1184?  i found 1186