News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Errors after upgrading to VM 4.2.0.10905

Started by ViPeS, August 12, 2023, 10:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViPeS

Quote from: Milbo on August 21, 2023, 20:50:32 PM
Hmm, Does it work for you, if you remove the "array" from the seconed parameter?
The error
Deprecated: Required parameter $shipCounter follows optional parameter $cart_prices in /home/viinis/domains/virtuvinis.lt/public_html/plugins/vmshipment/rules_shipping_advanced/rules_shipping_base.php on line 515
is gone.

But error
Deprecated: Required parameter $htmlIn follows optional parameter $selected in /home/viinis/domains/virtuvinis.lt/public_html/plugins/vmshipment/rules_shipping_advanced/rules_shipping_base.php on line 491
remained

* @author Valerie Isaksen
* @author Max Milbers
*/
public function plgVmDisplayListFEShipment (VirtueMartCart $cart, $selected = 0, &$htmlIn) {
return $this->displayListFE ($cart, $selected, $htmlIn);
}

Replaced $selected = 0, with $selected, — and the error disappeared
VM 4.2.6 10972, Joomla 4.4.4, PHP 8.1.13

MAD King

Quote from: ViPeS on August 21, 2023, 22:25:02 PM
Quote from: Milbo on August 21, 2023, 20:50:32 PM
Hmm, Does it work for you, if you remove the "array" from the seconed parameter?
The error
Deprecated: Required parameter $shipCounter follows optional parameter $cart_prices in /home/viinis/domains/virtuvinis.lt/public_html/plugins/vmshipment/rules_shipping_advanced/rules_shipping_base.php on line 515
is gone.

But error
Deprecated: Required parameter $htmlIn follows optional parameter $selected in /home/viinis/domains/virtuvinis.lt/public_html/plugins/vmshipment/rules_shipping_advanced/rules_shipping_base.php on line 491
remained

* @author Valerie Isaksen
* @author Max Milbers
*/
public function plgVmDisplayListFEShipment (VirtueMartCart $cart, $selected = 0, &$htmlIn) {
return $this->displayListFE ($cart, $selected, $htmlIn);
}

Replaced $selected = 0, with $selected, — and the error disappeared

The line in my file looks totally different.
Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922

Milbo

Looks like the server did not update your files, for whatever reason.
ViPes also your line is fixed in the core code, hmmm.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

MAD King

He is talking about line 491.
I am line 515 with the issue.
I don't have issue with line 491.

Deprecated: Required parameter $shipCounter follows optional parameter $cart_prices in G:\XAMPP\htdocs\cnp\plugins\vmshipment\rules_shipping_advanced\rules_shipping_base.php on line 515
Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922