News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Virtuemart 4 - Unable to add new producet

Started by steveml, July 11, 2023, 15:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlfredJK

sorry - it is not the style definition. This is also in my production version of VM (3.8.8 10472) - I am missing the line where the already linked categories to the product. So maybe that's where the problem will be?

nehakakar

Temporarily disable all third-party plugins and extensions in Joomla, including any Virtuemart extensions, to see if there is a conflict with any of them causing the spinning icon issue.

nehakakar

Temporarily disable all third-party plugins and extensions in Joomla, including any Virtuemart extensions, to see if there is a conflict with any of them causing the spinning icon issue.

GJC Web Design

the "chzn" JS select system that creates the searchable selects ALWAYS has a hidden ( display:none) select and then recreates the its own version of a searchable select in html under it .. ( look further in the html )

but without access to your install it is very hard to suggest any fixes .. if the throbber won't clear but the html is there just write a css rule to not display the throbber
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

AlfredJK

I reinstalled VM 4.0.12 and that also eliminated the problem. Probably something got corrupted during the 1st installation. Am glad it is working again and thanks for thinking along in the solution!