News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Down with OCC? (Offline Credit Card)

Started by deneb, January 29, 2006, 05:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omini

nevermind, I can download it now. Must have been something weird yesterday.

peter.f

Hi All,
OCC seems to work smoothly. But how do I recieve the entire credit card string so that I may manually process with another system. Any help would be appreciated.

deneb

Quote from: peter.f on October 12, 2006, 19:57:50 PM
Hi All,
OCC seems to work smoothly. But how do I recieve the entire credit card string so that I may manually process with another system. Any help would be appreciated.

you can search the forum on "unmask" or just "mask" and look for refs to  credit card info.

selcuk

i see this error when adding this system 

Warning: fopen(/home/httpd/vhosts/.............com/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_offlinecc.cfg.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/httpd/vhosts/...........com/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_offlinecc.php on line 177

how can i do ?

selcuk

victune

What about disable the Credit Card Numbers check ?
In some countries there is local Visa and Mastercard cards which have only 8 digits, not 16. This make virtuemart and this great module useless, because the checking fail all time, although the credit card numbers are real.

Please, Can someone tell how to disabale it ?

Thanks.

mikegeo

What if I just want to email the admin backend order/CC page to an alternate email address and  have the first part (hidden part) in the admin area show on the email.  This email would be a 2nd email box for the person who does order process.  match order sheets and process order, no backend needed?

John

Hi Deneb,
I have just tried your OCC addon. Works fine for the user and both they and myself get an e-mail with the last 4 digits. I then went into see the order in VM and cannot see any credit card or shipping information ? I get the following screen as attached in the Jpeg basically all of the shipping and payment info is surrounded by a red box any ideas ?

Woops just found out that the information is ther but it is in white text and cannot be seen, maybe its due to my template any ideas how I can adjust this ?

SOLVED it was mt template css

Cheers

Shorty

[attachment cleanup by admin]

ruben

Quote from: John on April 07, 2007, 16:48:10 PM
Hi Deneb,
I have just tried your OCC addon. Works fine for the user and both they and myself get an e-mail with the last 4 digits. I then went into see the order in VM and cannot see any credit card or shipping information ? I get the following screen as attached in the Jpeg basically all of the shipping and payment info is surrounded by a red box any ideas ?

Woops just found out that the information is ther but it is in white text and cannot be seen, maybe its due to my template any ideas how I can adjust this ?

SOLVED it was mt template css

Cheers

Shorty

Its not the template css its the report css am I rigth? where can I change the value of the font color of the payment information  inorder to see the credit card info without needing to selecting it?

ruben

ruben

the problem wasnt the template css, I made a bgcolor modification to the order.order_print.php file, now i can see the data

dk9900

Quote from: victune on December 27, 2006, 20:49:32 PM
What about disable the Credit Card Numbers check ?
In some countries there is local Visa and Mastercard cards which have only 8 digits, not 16. This make virtuemart and this great module useless, because the checking fail all time, although the credit card numbers are real.

Please, Can someone tell how to disabale it ?

I am looking for something similar myself, I want to accept "laser" cards which have 19 digits.

Is it possible to disable it?

Cheers.

mrfoameruk

i'm geting this error when doing the new payment.

Warning: main(/home/sites/uk****y.co.uk/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_offlinecc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory i/home/sites/ukh***shery.co.uk/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/store.payment_method_form.php     on line 39

Warning: main(/home/sites/u*****shery.co.uk/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_offlinecc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/uk****shery.co.uk/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/store.payment_method_form.php on line 39

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/sites/uk******hery.co.uk/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_offlinecc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/sites/u******ery.co.uk/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/store.payment_method_form.php on line 39
Payment Method Form

seems to install pretty much ok and seems to work but cant add a comment as this now comes up.
i do have administrator/components/com_virtuemart/         
but not a             html   /store.payment_method_form.php       directory or file

Any help apprieciated.  shame deneb is'nt around anymore

ruben

Hi Daneb I have a really easy question for you.... when users in my website select OCC they type in the CCnumber, the expiration date, the security number behind the credit card, etc. also they select the credit card type (Visa, master card, etc), the problem is that the credit card type doesnt appear neither in the new order email from VM or on the Order Info inside VM Control Panel, could you please provide me advise on this to make it appear? thank you in advance.

murducky

Quote from: ruben on January 29, 2008, 04:51:17 AM
Hi Daneb I have a really easy question for you.... when users in my website select OCC they type in the CCnumber, the expiration date, the security number behind the credit card, etc. also they select the credit card type (Visa, master card, etc), the problem is that the credit card type doesnt appear neither in the new order email from VM or on the Order Info inside VM Control Panel, could you please provide me advise on this to make it appear? thank you in advance.

I am having the same problem. Please reply with advise asap.. it would be greatly appericated !!