Author Topic: Invoice/Receipt/DeliveryNote Addon (finished at last)  (Read 370053 times)

jdoyle

• Beginner
Re: Invoice/Receipt/DeliveryNote Addon (finished at last)
« Reply #270 on: November 20, 2007, 14:41:29 pm »
That version works fine for me - I used the already installed PDF creator and changed the pointer to it - other than that - works great.

Joomla 1.0.13
Virtumart 1.0.13a

Regards
John

PaulusB

• Beginner
« Reply #271 on: December 18, 2007, 00:04:42 am »
Is just moved my site and know i keep getting this error when i use the pdf functions.

<B>FPDF error: </B>Some data has already been output, can't send PDF file

The Gzip is off.

What can be the problem ? before the site was moved it all worked fine.

Maybe chmod ?

malviv

« Reply #272 on: December 28, 2007, 10:35:53 am »
Is there a latest release somewhere to download? I can only find the one posted in the fist post. And because there seem to be many problems since I was wondering if a new release was made.

I too am interested in this mod/hack can we have an update posted at the end of the thread or a new thread started.  Did I read that it may be included in future VM versions?  Is that the case?

Could I have a idiots guide to installation on-

Joomla 1.0.13
Virtumart 1.0.13a

as I really don't know where to start with this one (after download of delivery.tar from pg1 that is)

Many thanks...  Mal
I am on Joomla 1.0.13
VirtueMart 1.0.13a

Quevi

• Beginner
    • B-linked
« Reply #273 on: December 29, 2007, 10:29:24 am »
First of all I'd like to thank Mr. Smurf for this great Add-on.

I still have one little problem. I've installed everything as in the readme file but there is one thing that I don't understand:

How do I install the "admin.install_delivery_sql.php" ? I already created the tabled in MySQL but how can I add the functions??

johnemurphy

• Beginner
« Reply #274 on: December 30, 2007, 01:02:17 am »

Hmm, may have right, I will check that registration thing.
In both cases (Cancel and Save) I'm back directly from where I was when I opened the tab. Nothing happens.

Found the bug!

The bug is in fact in the order edit addon.. the form name in the order edit is the same as in the delivery addon.. The drawbacks of cut and paste ;)

If you rename the form in the edit order addon to editForm instead of deliveryForm things will magically start to work.

Could someone please explain what file is involved in this post.
I have been unable to add a new delivery, and after spending hours with this forum, it seems that this may be te answer I am looking for. 
The only file I can find that has form named deliveryForm is in the" ps_order_delivery.php" and when I change that the New Delivery Functions do not work.  Please Help

iphonethesolution.com

• Beginner
    • iPhone The Solution
« Reply #275 on: January 12, 2008, 21:57:10 pm »
Me to, its great to work together to make things happen but please help us.   When a mod is finished, there should be a final zip file with an instruction guide.  You do all this work and an extra 10 minutes in notepad , just to explain how to install things wouldnt be to hard, now would it ?

gjdb

• Beginner
« Reply #276 on: January 24, 2008, 20:46:38 pm »
Hi,
I have already installed this delivery addon in several sites.From version 11 till 13a no problem.

@QUEVI
To make the absolutely needed changes in the database: Run next script after you are logged in at backend using this url (first change to your domain):
    http://www.yourdomain.com/administrator/index2.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=admin.install_delivery_sql
'
I've tried to make also this addon easy to install for myself but maybe for you too (with readme file for quick install): http://www.flakkeeweer.nl/component/option,com_docman/task,cat_view/gid,92/Itemid,137/

xenux

• Beginner
« Reply #277 on: March 09, 2008, 21:31:16 pm »
Hello,
The Invoice/Receipt/DeliveryNote Addon tool does not work with VM 1.0.14. What i had to do that iit works with 1.0.14. Does somebody have the same problem? Does somebody already have a solution for the problem? many thanks! i need help! ???

mmarfy

• Beginner
Migration on VM 1.1
« Reply #278 on: April 01, 2008, 13:30:46 pm »
Dear Friends,
someone has ideas about the manner to migrate this wonderful feature on VM 1.1? Someone is working on it?

H13

• Beginner
    • Phoca.cz
« Reply #279 on: April 03, 2008, 15:33:02 pm »
Dear Friends,
someone has ideas about the manner to migrate this wonderful feature on VM 1.1? Someone is working on it?

Hi, see:
http://www.phoca.cz/documents/18-virtuemart/174-virtuemart-invoice-delivery-note-receipt

maybe it will help you.

Jan

Gizmo

• Beginner
« Reply #280 on: April 10, 2008, 12:39:09 pm »
Hi,

I would like to have my Price/unit on the bill TAX included.
Any idea how I can realize this ?

Thanks,

• Beginner
« Reply #281 on: April 21, 2008, 16:11:10 pm »
PLEASE HELP ME, I CANNOT UNDERSTAND ONE DAMN LINE ON THIS README, WHAT I HAVE TO DO!
DO I MUST UPLOAD ALL FILES JUST INTO THE MAIN DIR OR WHAT IS IT, PLEASE SOMEONE EXPLAIN EXACTLY WHAT WE HAVE TO DO!

grA$

• Beginner
  • old man from Bucharest
    • custom IT tuning
« Reply #282 on: April 21, 2008, 17:15:35 pm »
Everybody understands your frustration, but please don't use 5 million points font to scream, it is an open source project made on his contributors spare time ... if u want instant response and support go to a paid solution, even i doubt that u got much more faster response.

Regards.
Old Man from Bucharest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NewVision.ro || custom IT tuning

• Beginner
« Reply #283 on: April 21, 2008, 20:17:40 pm »
yeah sure open source, its an open waste!

i was so happy about that addon, but its a wackass shit already, made only for freaks. what is it worth if i cant install it?

damned!

• Beginner
« Reply #284 on: April 24, 2008, 11:07:23 am »
Ok i installed it now all works except it doesnt generate a pdf invoice when i click to invoice or delivery.

TCPDF error: Some data has already been output, can't send PDF file

Please Help me.