News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Pagination in Virtuemart products module

Started by user_fra, March 27, 2021, 13:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

user_fra

Hi,
in a Joomla article I have a Virtuemart products module for a specific VM category products. In the module field Number of displayed products I wrote 10, but in the category there more products. Is there a way to show the pagination inside the module?
I mean, same Joomla article, but refershing the list of the article inside the module.
Thank you
Francesco

pinochico

Is it neccesary?

1) use slideshow or
2) fix number of product and link to read more:

look at www.cannaddorra.com on bottom module - gasoline and hemp - sale products

Customer don't want use pagination for product = don't click and click and click == don't wasting time.

VM product module with slideshow are a lot of, we have one of them too:
https://www.minijoomla.org/extensions/virtuemart-extensions/related-products-extended-for-virtuemart
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

user_fra

Yes it is necessary.
Ok, there is not this feature for this Virtuemart module.
Regards
Francesco