News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

custom development mandatory deposit fee to product

Started by Vlada vanek, February 13, 2020, 14:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlada vanek

Hi i am developing eshop with beers and alcohol.

I face one tricky problem. Beer is sold in bottles, some of which are backed up. The deposit for beer has different amounts depending on the shape etc. ... What is important for the deposit is never subject to VAT. At the moment I have the eshop finished, the items are imported, have assigned VAT, but I am not able to force the system through any kind of custom fields, where the surcharge for the bottle does not charge VAT. I do not want to use any productbuilder, VM bonus or other heavy extension
I need to make a plugin/customfield that would add some product to another in the background. This item has zero VAT and so it will fit together.
I want to be able to define a paired item in the administration that would be automatically added to the basket with beer, could not be deleted from the basket separately (only with beer) and if someone updated the number of pieces of beer in the basket, so would update the number of pieces Advances on the bottle.

concrete website which is working like i want
https://www.pivoteka.cz/bernard-11-0-5l-10031
try to add anything in the basket

let me know if someone is interested to make this as paid development

rachel jose

Hi there,

I would like to help you for the same.

Please email me: rachel at cisinlabs dot com

PM sent please check.

Rachel

pinochico

Dobrý den,

realizovali jsme povinný nevratný chladící box (obal) k produktům k objednávce na www.puroshop.cz.
Není problém upravit na vratný obal, který nejde vymazat z košíku.

Rudolf
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

rachel jose

Hi there,

I am looking forward for your response.

i can surely help you in your requirement.

Rachel
+13473942720

hellorain

Hi,

I can surely help you.

Please contact me via email hello@raincreatives.com

Best Regards,
hellorain.
Raincreatives - Virtuemart & Mobile Commerce Experts