VirtueMart 2 + 3 > Product creation

Product multi variant stock problem

(1/2) > >>

roman5527:
Hello !!!

I have a VM shop with the option "If stock=0 - Show notify button". The client need it in this way.
Then... I have products that I have stock of child's, but I don't have stock of parent !!

In this situation, product is display on site but i see notify button , but the child's have stock.

I need a solution to show notify button on parent product only when all child product stock = 0
Please, someone knows the solution?

Thank's in advance

Best regards :)

Studio 42:
I can change the behavior in my plugin "Professional product Child variants".
See https://shop.st42.fr/en/products/product-child-variants.htm

roman5527:
Thanks but i need it no only module but in category page and product detail page too.

StefanSTS:
Hi Roman,

normally I set the parent that is not orderable to a positve number of available products like 1000000. It will then show "Choose Variant".
If all child products are out of stock, each shows the "Notify me".
In this case the customer sends the notify only from the child, that he actually wants.

Like T-Shirt, color blue, size L.

Only you don't get the notify on the parent if all children are at 0. But the customer would normally want to know when the specific child is available.

Stefan

Studio 42:

--- Quote from: roman5527 on September 28, 2018, 10:50:11 am ---Thanks but i need it no only module but in category page and product detail page too.

--- End quote ---
The plugin handle it for all cases same way. In a module, category or product detail

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version