News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VM 3.0.10: Unable to upload image after upgrade to VM 3.0.10

Started by stawebnice, September 30, 2015, 16:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stawebnice

Hi,

when I updated to VM 3.0.10 I saw this message:

compareUpdateTable alterKey not finished, please rise execution time and update tables again

and then when I try to add image to product, I get this error message:

Unknown column 'file_class' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_virtuemart_medias` (`virtuemart_media_id`,`virtuemart_vendor_id`,`file_title`,`file_description`,`file_meta`,`file_class`,`file_mimetype`,`file_type`,`file_url`,`file_url_thumb`,`published`,`file_is_downloadable`,`file_is_forSale`,`file_is_product_image`,`shared`,`file_params`,`file_lang`,`created_on`,`created_by`,`modified_on`,`modified_by`) VALUES ('0','1','CO501R.jpg','','','','image/jpeg','product','images/stories/virtuemart/product/CO501R.jpg','','1','0','0','0','0','','','2015-09-30 14:38:23','880','2015-09-30 14:38:23','880')

I run Install or update tables in  Database tools twice, but it did not help.

Please advise!

Milbo

enable vmdebug and execute the table updater again. We may see then the reason. So long you are the only one with this problem. You may check if the column got created.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

stawebnice

Informace pro vás
vmdebug $siteLang: cs-CZ self::$vmlangSef: self::$_jpConfig->lang cs_cz DefLang cs_cz

vmdebug vmTime: time to load config: 0.00360012054443359

vmdebug Start used Ram 4.25M

vmdebug Update of VM3

Database updated

vmdebug $siteLang: cs-CZ self::$vmlangSef: self::$_jpConfig->lang cs_cz DefLang cs_cz

vmdebug vmTime: time to load config: 0.00377893447875977

vmdebug Start used Ram 4.5M

vmdebug vmTime: VirtueMartControllerUpdatesmigration Finished task updatesmigration: 0.0251991748809814

vmdebug End used Ram 6M

vmdebug Peak memory peak 6M

-----

compareUpdateTable alterKey not finished, please rise execution time and update tables again

alterColumns alterKey not finished, please rise execution time and update tables again

stawebnice

stawebnice

stawebnice

I added it manually according to another eshop where it works...

Milbo

alterColumns alterKey not finished, please rise execution time and update tables again
Modify message

Seems to be a big shop, or slow server

Btw the error message is handled in our troubleshooting
http://docs.virtuemart.net/manual/general-concepts/218-installation-updating.html
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member