News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Shopper group dropdown disabled on pressing "Add new price"

Started by dmb, September 24, 2015, 17:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmb

Hi,

I don't know if this is intended, but when I edit a product to add a new shopper group price by pressing the "Add new price" button, the dropdown in the fields that appear is disabled.
I have to insert the price, press "Save", then scroll down to the new price, select the shopper group (which now becomes enabled) and press "Save" again.

This is OK, if a bit unwieldy, but I wanted to make sure it's deliberate as I'm writing some step-by-step instructions for an administrator who manages the products in the shop and wanted to check it's not a bug.

Thanks,

David

Milbo

This is unfortunatly the case, the reason is that we have to trigger the js again to be bound to the new DOMs. So similar to the methods, you have to store the prices first. It is not nice, yepp.

The plan at the moment is to rewrite all the BE js. For methods, prices, and customfields (same problem here).
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

dmb

Great, that makes (technical ;) ) sense. I'll make sure my user instructions are clear enough that they understand exactly what they need to do to get the products set up properly.

Cheers,

David