News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 4, VirtueMart 3 and VirtueMart 2 - Responsive

Started by Jumbo!, September 26, 2013, 13:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StefanSTS

I recently updated a few shops and I have to say, your extensions are really the most reliable I have seen so far.
Updates from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4 went so smoothly compared to other templates and extensions.

I really needed to write this here. Big thumbs up!

Stefan
--
Stefan Schumacher
www.jooglies.com - VirtueMart Invoice Layouts

Please use only stable versions with even numbers for your live shop! Use Alpha versions only if you know what risk you are taking.

Jumbo!

Hi Stefan,

Thank you very much for your kind and encouraging words. They mean a lot to us.

Jumbo!

We have some exciting news to share with you! As a leading software development company specializing in VirtueMart templates and extensions, we are thrilled to offer a limited-time discount on our popular Standard and Gold plans.

We are offering a 20% discount on both our Standard and Gold plans until April 20th, 2024. Take advantage of this opportunity to elevate your e-commerce store with top-quality templates and robust extensions at an unbeatable price.

Learn more - https://www.virtueplanet.com/blog/announcements/limited-offer-april-2024