News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

script.vmallinone.php on line 332

Started by johnlanglois, March 13, 2013, 16:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnlanglois

We are using VM 2.0.18a on Joomla 2.5.9.
Everything was working well until today.
Now when we attempt to run All-in-One from component menu, the system hangs.
Error file reports "Failed opening required '/XXXXXX/public_html/plugins/vmcalculation/avalara/avalara.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/53/usr/lib64:/usr/php/53/usr/share/pear') in /XXXXXX/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/script.vmallinone.php on line 332

PayPal is the only payment system we use.  I have checked the vmcalculation folder and there is no avalara folder or files, but there were none on the development server either.
Should I just edit the vmallione.php file or is there something in an xml file that needs to be removed?

Thank you.

jenkinhill

Why are you running aio? The only time you would do this is if you are using the aio live update facility. If you don't use that, the aio component can be safely removed using Joomla's extensions manager.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

johnlanglois

Won't I need AIO the next time there's an update?
Why would they build it if there is only a temporary need for it?

Thank you.

jenkinhill

It is most times safer to update using Joomla's own extensions installer. The autoupdater tends to fail on some shared servers.

It does sound as if you have a corruption during installation. You should indeed have the Avalara Tax plugin - check in Joomlas plugin manager, it is the only one of type "vmcalculation"
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum