News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VirtueMart 2 Theme (works with your current joomla template)

Started by Eugen S., May 10, 2012, 15:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dangelo

a) How can I download the update for 2.0.22a???
b) What are the changes that you have done at the files?

I have modified a lot of files in order to look the way I want my site to look, so I do not want to do this all over again!

Waiting for your reply ASAP!

Thank you in advance!

Eugen S.

Quote from: petrovm on July 27, 2013, 05:01:27 AM
This product should clearly be advertised as DEVELOPERS product ... end users will still have to spend endless time in order to get what they are after... VERY DISAPPOINTING ... VERY LITTLE VALUE!!! ... Think twice before purchasing.

We have a youtube video which explains the installation step by step.

Take a look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEvUAHC17aY
Send me a pm ;-)

Eugen S.

Quote from: dangelo on July 27, 2013, 11:33:38 AM
a) How can I download the update for 2.0.22a???
b) What are the changes that you have done at the files?

a) Please use your download id which you got after your purchase by mail. Or download the latest version in your account on extensions.virtuemart.net
b) Please use a tool which shows you the code line differences between files. There are a lot available.
Send me a pm ;-)

c.smits

Hello MoWebSo,

First of all, sorry for posting this in 'General Questions VM 2' while this clearly belongs in 'VM 3rd party extensions' but it won't let me create a topic there.

Alrighty then, my questions are as followed;

I installed the Shoplicious theme over the default VM 2 installation to make it look more professional. However the theme comes short on some vital points.

1) Is it possible, by hack or patch, to let the shopper change the quantity of the items that he/she put in his/her shopping cart on the same page (e.g. AJAX or form submit)?;
2) Is it possible, by hack or patch, to remove or disable the confirm page after you clicked 'Confirm order', so it goes directly to the 'Thank you'-page?

I hope you can help me with these questions.

Kind regards,

Chris

P.S. If this needs to be moved to a subcategory, go ahead :)

christoscologne

Hello Eugen, Hello VM Community,

thanks a lot so far for your support via email and ticket system.
Since I don't have a solution for my problem I post it here again.
I just want to be sure, if I'm the only one with this problem or if it is a bug of your theme.

So Dear Shop-Owners and Shopilicious User - Please try the following situation:

1. Login to your shop as a registered user
2. Put s.th. into your cart
3. Go to your cart

(In my case I get then into the checkout overview, with all my already saved data like billing information and so on, instead of the simple Cart Page)

4. Below of all the information like billing, shipment, payment and products in cart, there is the button "Confirm order"
5. Click on "Confirm order"

--> After clicking on it, in my case I will be redirected then to the page where I can select shipment --> in the next step I have to select payment --> and then I will get AGAIN to the checkout overview.

When I click then on "Confirm order" I get the message that the order was succesful.

So all in all I will have to click twice on the button "Confirm order".

Is there anybody who has the same problem?

Don't get me wrong Eugen.. I love your theme, because you've changed the whole checkout process compared to the standard VM 2.
As an unregistered user it works perfect. But as a registered user the checkout seems to work different.

All I want is to see the cart page, when I click on "Go to cart" and NOT the checkout overview, where I have to click all in all two times on "Confirm order".

In my eyes this is a bug and I'm not willed to pay for a solution for this kind of problem as you suggested me before.
The confirm order button is a confirmation for a customer to buy s.th. - So it has to be just one time in the whole checkout process!!

It has to work this way and everything is fine (like it works for unregistered customers):

1. Cart page (NOT checkout overview)
2. Billing information, etc.
2. Select shipment
3. Select payment
4. Checkout overview and confirm order

I hope you understand now, what I'm trying to explain all the days.

Regards,
Christos

Eugen S.

This is a bit tricky because you have to modify the link which redirects the user to the cart

The default cart link look like this:

index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart

Please modify this link to this one:

index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart&mwscart=1

This tells our theme to show the cart instead of the final order summary page with the confirm checkout button.

In your case you have to modify your custom cart module. But this modules also allows to specify a custom cart link in the parameter of the module.

Send me a pm ;-)

christoscologne

Hi Eugen,

thanks a lot! That's the solution for this issue!

Regards,
Christos

yorkietom

Hi

Hope this is the correct place to ask this question, and hopefully get a reply.

I am currently running Virtuemart 2.0.24 on Joomla 2.5.14. T3 framework and Joomlart template.

I have installed the Shoplicious Theme and the 'confirm checkout' button has disappeared from the cart. This was working perfectly prior to the installation of Shoplicious.

Obviously there is a problem somewhere here, can you advise as to where I may find it and how to solve it?

Many Thanks

Tom

PS The Shoplicious looks great.

Eugen S.

Quote from: yorkietom on October 17, 2013, 16:38:58 PM
Hi

Hope this is the correct place to ask this question, and hopefully get a reply.

I am currently running Virtuemart 2.0.24 on Joomla 2.5.14. T3 framework and Joomlart template.

I have installed the Shoplicious Theme and the 'confirm checkout' button has disappeared from the cart. This was working perfectly prior to the installation of Shoplicious.

Obviously there is a problem somewhere here, can you advise as to where I may find it and how to solve it?

Many Thanks

Tom

PS The Shoplicious looks great.

Please use the contact form on our site and we will help you.
http://www.developing-and-design.com/en/contact-us.html
Send me a pm ;-)

yorkietom

Hi Eugen

I have sent two previous requests earlier this week via the contact form. I have yet to receive a response to either.

Your answer would be more useful here where people with the same problem can see a possible solution. May also save you having to answer the same question time again.

I have tried the link change posted to another user on here 'index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart&mwscart=1' This just crashes the site.

Please advise.

Eugen S.

Quote from: yorkietom on October 17, 2013, 18:45:56 PM
Hi Eugen

I have sent two previous requests earlier this week via the contact form. I have yet to receive a response to either.

Your answer would be more useful here where people with the same problem can see a possible solution. May also save you having to answer the same question time again.

I have tried the link change posted to another user on here 'index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart&mwscart=1' This just crashes the site.

Please advise.

We have answered your email and awaiting a response from you.

We need a link to your site where we can see the problem.
Send me a pm ;-)

yorkietom

Hi Eugen

Amazing that you respond to support requests only after a refund has been requested.

I will be just happy with the refund that you have refused. You have wasted enough of our time on this already.

A few tips for you though, a 2 minute installation video does not constitute the 'Detailed Documentation' as stated on your website. Ignoring emails until after a refund has been requested does not constitute the 'Customer Support' as stated on your website.

Also, whilst you may be a good programmer, you need to trust me on this one ...... an ECommerce Store with 'NO Checkout Button' will NEVER catch on.

Many thanks if you do eventually decide to let us have our refund.

Eugen S.

Quote from: yorkietom on October 18, 2013, 15:06:27 PM
Hi Eugen

Amazing that you respond to support requests only after a refund has been requested.

I will be just happy with the refund that you have refused. You have wasted enough of our time on this already.

A few tips for you though, a 2 minute installation video does not constitute the 'Detailed Documentation' as stated on your website. Ignoring emails until after a refund has been requested does not constitute the 'Customer Support' as stated on your website.

Also, whilst you may be a good programmer, you need to trust me on this one ...... an ECommerce Store with 'NO Checkout Button' will NEVER catch on.

Many thanks if you do eventually decide to let us have our refund.

Well - a video which shows you the installation step by step an your screen is 100 times better than any text description...

After this installation the theme is running and does not need any more settings.

We always respond. Sorry that it took 2 days this time. This is our fault - yes.
Send me a pm ;-)

Eugen S.

We also aksed you to send us a link to the page where we can see the problem.

We havn't received any link from you. How should we fix something if we don't see the problem on our screen.

Maybe your template css is hiding the button - who knows?

We would know if you let us help you but...

Offcourse we make the refund...
Send me a pm ;-)

MaritimeLobsterExpress

Maybe I can get your attention here since I don't seem to be getting any replies to my support questions. Anyways, I have requested a refund for this template as per your website "money back guarantee". You have not provided any detailed documentation as your website implies and I need to  move on and get this website done. Since you have not answered support questions in regard to this I have uninstalled your template in preparation for another commercial one. I have deleted the folder under the template html that was uploaded and disabled the plugins. (the reverse of what I did to install the theme) I tried to uninstall the plugin but got the following error

Failed loading XML file
/home/maritime/public_html/administrator/manifests/packages/pkg_pkg_mowebsolibraryplugin.xml
XML: failed to load external entity "/home/maritime/public_html/administrator/manifests/packages/pkg_pkg_mowebsolibraryplugin.xml"
Package Uninstall: Missing manifest file

My default virtuemart template has not returned to the way it was before I uploaded your theme. No matter what  settings I change in Virtuemart configuration the page remains the same showing the categories in list view even though they are set to show 3 in a row.
What files still need to be deleted to return my template to normal. This is a mess and I have wasted enough time on it.