News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

No Page Headings! and How to remove: "Salesprice with discount:"

Started by HarryWales, March 24, 2012, 14:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryWales

I am using VM 2.0.3.G - (having tried now for over a week with earlier versions to no avail. to fix these 2 issues)

I am having two main problems:

1) I cannot get Page Headings to display no matter what I set in the Menu Manager - so the entire shop's "look" is out of kilter with the rest of the site which DOES have pages headings on all other pages in the site.

2) II am not offering dicsounts, I have no discounts set up - but the prices for my items show TWICE like this:

Salesprice with discount: £10.00
Sales price: £10.00

I have tried switching off all options apart from "Final salesprice" in Configuration/Pricing - but the pricing still shows the highly annoying "Salesprice with discount: £10.00" - how on earth do I get this to switch off? it looks very unprofessional.

All help greatly appreciated.

UPDATE: re-installing VM2.0.2 over my 2.0.3.G resolved the dual pricing issue.

Inspireddevelopment

We just commented the line out in our over rides folder- com_virtuemart/productdetails/default.php

That fixed it for now

liv

I have exactly the same problem with prices showing twice:

- Salesprice with discount:
- Sales price:

I have no discounts neither.

I use virtuemart.2.0.3.H and Joomla 2.5.3

jenkinhill

liv that has already been reported. The 2.0.3 series is a development series for forum member testing, so report any problems in http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?board=127.0

Stable versions for use on live sites are even numbers, the next one will be 2.0.4
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jakobe

has this been fixed in 2.0.4? ..nothing exists in the documentation about this bug.

Milbo

try this in 2.0.4:

activate only "Baseprice", "Tax amount","Final salesprice"
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member