News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[FIXED] nightly build from the 10th sidebar error

Started by ChristopherMexico, September 12, 2007, 21:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChristopherMexico

I got the newest nightly build from the 10th installed and this time I am able to click on the example products.

I enabled the modules and I get the following in my left sidebar:

ProductCategoriesModule

Warning: include(/home/plseduca/public_html/storysofa/ebook-store/modules/vm_JSCook.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/plseduca/public_html/storysofa/ebook-store/modules/mod_product_categories/mod_product_categories.php on line 59

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/plseduca/public_html/storysofa/ebook-store/modules/vm_JSCook.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/plseduca/public_html/storysofa/ebook-store/modules/mod_product_categories/mod_product_categories.php on line 59

Also the category names are so big that they don't fit. I suppose that there is a configuration option for that.

I never got word about how to add an option for the visitor to choose the download type he or she would want  say .lit or .prc or .pdf.
I didn't the information online.

ChristopherMexico

I investigated a bit on my installation and I discovered the the PHP code that was being referenced. It was trying to access the wrong folder. Somehow the installers put everything in different directories than that module was programmed for, but after fixing the directory path the module still doesn't show up right. All of the info is all squeezed into a tiny space.

Probably related to this issue, I've noticed that in the product display in the content area the categories are missing. I only see the name categories but no categories below... I assume that it should show categories below the word categories.

I am still looking for how to link downloads to attributes I would think that that is a bug too.

colocoy

oh i've discovered the solution for this one:

==============
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/plseduca/public_html/storysofa/ebook-store/modules/vm_JSCook.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/plseduca/public_html/storysofa/ebook-store/modules/mod_product_categories/mod_product_categories.php on line 59
==================

find the file (mod_product_categories.php)
1) line 49 change (/modules/vm_transmenu.php) to (/modules/mod_virtuemart/vm_transmenu.php)
2) line 49 change (/modules/vm_dtree.php) to (/modules/mod_virtuemart/vm_dtree.php)
3) line 49 change (/modules/vm_JSCook.php) to (/modules/mod_virtuemart/vm_JSCook.php)

that should help..  ;)

colocoy

also dont forget to update your product categories module in module manager, the default value for JSCookMenu Orientation is horizontal, if you prefer to place it on the left side, change the value of JSCookMenu Orientation to "vertical"..