News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

danger Error installing component

Started by idor, November 29, 2023, 08:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idor

Hi all After updating a joomla site from 3 to 4
(Joomla! Version 4.4.0 , PHP Version 8.2.13)

When I try to install Virtuemart (com_virtuemart.4.2.5.10938_ext_aio) the installation doesn't complete and I get this:
Joomla\CMS\Filesystem\Folder::delete: Path is not a folder. Path: [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/libraries
Joomla\CMS\Filesystem\Folder::delete: Path is not a folder. Path: [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/plugins
Joomla\CMS\Filesystem\Folder::delete: Path is not a folder. Path: [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/modules
Joomla\CMS\Filesystem\Folder::delete: Path is not a folder. Path: [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/modulesBE
Joomla\Filesystem\File::delete: Failed deleting inaccessible file admin.virtuemart_allinone.php

danger
Error installing component

Also there is an update of TcPdf Library

Administrator    Component    1.0.5    1.2.2

and I get this:
This extension does not provide a checksum for validation of the integrity of the downloaded file.
Joomla\Filesystem\File::delete: Failed deleting inaccessible file admin.tcpdf.php
Before updating ensure that the update is compatible with your Joomla! installation.
You are strongly advised to make a backup of your site's files and database before you start updating.
danger
Error updating component.

dsrpmedia

was this ever solved? I`m having the same issue after J3-J4 upgrade

Joomla\CMS\Filesystem\Folder::delete: Path is not a folder. Path: [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/libraries
Joomla\CMS\Filesystem\Folder::delete: Path is not a folder. Path: [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/plugins
Joomla\CMS\Filesystem\Folder::delete: Path is not a folder. Path: [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/modules
Joomla\CMS\Filesystem\Folder::delete: Path is not a folder. Path: [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/modulesBE
Joomla\Filesystem\File::delete: Failed deleting inaccessible file admin.virtuemart_allinone.php

kilombo

Good morning,

I also got that error when installing VM AIO component, in my case it was permissions related. For some strange reason those files/folders where root owned, the solution for me was... entering by SSH and change the ownership of the files/folders and it installed smoothly.