News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Add to cart not showing after upgrade from 2.9.6 to 3.0.0

Started by rickkh, December 01, 2014, 02:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickkh

Hi,

I had joomla 3.3 with VM 2.9.6 running on the virtuemarts.net vivid template. When I learnt that 2.9.9+ had the add to cart feature on the category page, I updated to 3.0.0.
Still, the add to cart with quantity feature is not showing on my products... Anything special I need to do to enable this feature? The vivid template was updated on 21 November so I guess it does have support for this, or could it be the template?

Thanks in advance for your assitance!

jenkinhill

Not possible to say without a URL but you (or the template supplier) probably needs to update their template overrides. To tset this either switch to Beez template or renane [yourvividtemplate]/html/com_virtuemart directory to something else to prevent the overrides from being called.

http://extensions.virtuemart.net/ runs on VM3 so you can see the recent changes to the category layouts (although this one has extra styling).
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

rickkh

Kelvyn,

Thank you very much. Renaming the template's com_virtuemart DID the trick... I will talk with the template's providers support since they claimed full support of VM3 and it doesn't seem they do as they claim...

Thanks again!