News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Virtuemart 2 Quickbooks Merchant Service (qbms) plugin??

Started by hazer26, June 26, 2012, 03:18:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hazer26

Anyone know of a qbms payment plugin for virtuemart 2?

Joomla 2.5.4
Virtuemart 2.0.6

Thanks!

Stonedfury

We use eCC from webgility.com

Honestly love the program and how it works with virtuemart and quickbooks. Even other stores.
No such thing as a stupid question, only a stupid answer. I won't ask if I know the answer or found it using the search as you suggested.

hazer26

For integration with orders, products etc.  but they do not have the ability to process online real time payments with quickbooks merchant services.

Im looking for a plugin to take payments online.

Thanks though!

leahRae

T-Hub pro from Atandra works with Quickbooks merchant services. It's pretty pricy, but it does have a 15 day trial.
Dipping my toes into Virtuemart.

grndfinale

Thats not updated for Virtuemart 2 called Hub and looked everywhere but everything is outdated.

Any other ideas of where i can get this created, payed for maybe if not free?

leahRae

Thanks for the update Grndfinale. Odd they haven't updated considering how expensive the product is and how long VM 2 has been available.

If you ever find a solution please post it! I have a client in need of a Quickbooks solution.

L
Dipping my toes into Virtuemart.

Masterwebman

I found a copy of the Atendra quickbooks module from Atandra for Joomla 1.5 - Virutemart. Will this module work with 2.5 and Virtuemart 2?  If not, is there anyone who can update it?

advergroup

I do not see a solution posted here?

Can any Virtuemart Developers or Forum Moderators reply to this thread??

mosquitoman

add me to the list on the phone with quickbooks merchant services right now still banging my head against a wall why they don't code the module for integration themselves.  this is looking pretty good since paypal has always been cheaper but the lack of integration was holding me back

http://www.simpleport.net/osc/simpleport.php?display=pricing&osCsid=d5rseuhk6qhc9tp7jf8nvcijp5

and i process over 10k per month so my story might not be the same but for me its a no brainer i voiced my pissed offness up the food chain if someone calls back to save them i'll let you know but for now i'm going to the link above

Stonedfury

We have done live sales using eCC from webgility we take phone orders with it, use it for qb its our go to at this point. Took us from an hour to process 1 order down to about 2 min not including packaging. Support is top notch and they do updates constantly. We use it for our site, amazing and eBay
No such thing as a stupid question, only a stupid answer. I won't ask if I know the answer or found it using the search as you suggested.

hellorsk@gmail.com

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

mowlman

In case someone is still looking.  the T-HUB by Atandra (atandra.com) is updated for VM2.  We have been using Atandra's THUB for 3 years now and it has increased our order processing greatly. Eventhough it is not cheap, I feel it is worth it.

zainabubu

I have never experienced this much frustration with a software, ever. I purchased T-HUB for my online store virtuemart 2 and it's advertised ability to work with it. Lies!!!! I paid about $1,850 for junk! First it took 6 months to get this to work up to a point, with months in between before they responded. In the end I had to fix it myself. 2 months down the line, it stopped working after VM did an update to it's infrastructure TO VM2.0.26D, around Feb. We are currently in July and and I still have found no solution. The people at Atandra think it ok to have my card charged monthly for customer support, yet they have failed to give me a response on fixing my site's inability to sync inventory and prices. 6 messages have been sent to them in the past 2 months and none has gotten a response. Instead forced to use csvi pro temporarily. Do not use this company if you do not headache and unnecessary disappointment and stress in your life. Now I'm testing Webgility as a future replacement.

They also lie to you on their product information page "Create new products on VirtueMart from QuickBooks. Configurable products on VirtueMart can be created if you are using QuickBooks Point of Sale
Automated update of tracking numbers to your website with VirtueMart and notify customers of shipped order immediately."

None of these work so beware of these scammers!!!