News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Updating Order Status Problem

Started by jnzken, February 15, 2014, 04:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnzken

When updating order status (mark Shipped or delete pending orders, etc), the page os redirected to Joomlas Administration control panel. Joomla 2.5.17 and Virtuemart 2.0.26d installed.

Tried re-installing virtuemart current version and on older one.

Tried installing a backup of entire site. Could problem be related to the template? I am using joomlashine epic - newest version. I don't see any other posts about this problem.

I just need an idea of where to look for the problem or a solution would nice too.

Thanks

jenkinhill

Not likely to be Joomla template related as this is a BE issue, presumably using the Bluestork template. Try disabling .htaccess to check that, and then check for JavaScript issues, maybe a plugin is conflicting.  http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=119638.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jnzken

Still no luck. I disabled an image rotater (the last plugin installed), but the site worked with this installed previously. Installed new version of JQuery(1.7.1), no luck. Installed JQuery Easy, no luck. Disabled htaccess, no luck. Viewed source code for script errors using Firebug console and there were no errors and I did not see two versions of JQuery loading. Take a look at the script loads below, maybe you see something different. If you have any other ideas let me know.

Also can you install a copy of the old database on a new install of your website provided you have all the same plugins,modules,template etc. and of course the same prefix on the tables and DB name set up in Joomla?

Would the site be as if you made a backup with Akeeba?

My thought is, if there is something wrong with VM or Joomla this would give me a fresh install of both and then just insert my DB and all is new. What do ya think?

Thanks

<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.4/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.8.16/jquery-ui.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/jquery.ui.autocomplete.html.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/jquery.noConflict.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/fancybox/jquery.mousewheel-3.0.4.pack.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/fancybox/jquery.easing-1.3.pack.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.pack.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/jquery.coookie.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/chosen.jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/vm2admin.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/media/system/js/mootools-core.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/media/system/js/core.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">