Dislaying Price in a different Order... Base Price then Tax and then final price

Started by alphadan, December 06, 2013, 22:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alphadan

Hello i have a question how would i change the order of prices?

I mean my prices display like this

Final Price:  114,00 Bs
Base Price: 100,00 Bs
TAX:              14,00 Bs

but i need it like this

Base Price: 100,00 Bs
TAX:              14,00 Bs
Final Price:  114,00 Bs

I mean the displaying order of the prices...

Using VM 2.0.25d
Joomla 2.5.11

this is the live site link
http://tuwebprofesional.net/Taller/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=1&virtuemart_category_id=2

jenkinhill

Suggest you update your insecure Joomla version. http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=118683.0

You can use template overrides to change the display order of prices, eg the file to edit to make an override for product details price display is components/com_virtuemart/views/productdetails/tmpl/default_showprices.php
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

alphadan

Thx for your time jenkinhill i made what you told me and it worked fine.

but there in the category products still showing the other price order tried to do the same in

\components\com_virtuemart\views\category\tmpl\default.php

but it doesnt affect that area what file should i edit.

also updated the joomla version thx for the sugerencies.

alphadan

Solved the problem i was right the overide has to be done here...

\components\com_virtuemart\views\category\tmpl\default.php

but when i tested had a template enabled wich has a overides this file. but i figured it out now i have to find where to overide it in the template.

rajibdasyd

Hello, I'm new to this project that I'm developing in Joomla. I'm asked to do same thing but can't do it yet. Could you instruct me what to and how to change the default_showprice.php file?

Example with code will be really great help for me.

Thanks in advance.