News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Problem with price view

Started by bdimov, January 30, 2014, 14:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bdimov

Hi,

I have many online shops and today I found problem.
In my first shop I have virtuemart 2.0.24 and when I overwrite final price I have the main price crossed and under the main price(crossed) I have the price with discount.
Here are two screenshots to see. First is when I look it in category, second when I look it in product.
In category:
In product:

My problem is that when I go to second shop which is with 2.0.26 version I made the same thing with overwrite price and there are no crossed price and main price.
In category(you see the overwrite price, the crossed main price is missing):
In product(you see both price but the main is not crossed):

Do you have any idea why is that problem and how to solve it?

bdimov

jenkinhill

Are you using template overrides? The default VM template in version 2.0.26d displays crossed prices for me. The code in the template is:

if (round($product->prices['basePriceWithTax'],$this->currency->_priceConfig['salesPrice'][1]) != $product->prices['salesPrice']) {
                        echo '<div class="price-crossed" >' . $this->currency->createPriceDiv ('basePriceWithTax', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_BASEPRICE_WITHTAX', $product->prices) . "</div>";
                     }
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

bdimov

In the both sites the template override is disabled...

I update now the second site(site with the problem) from 2.0.26 to 2.0.26d and after that test it again but it is the same... I don't have that crossed price...
I have the price that is with discount: PricesalesPrice
But I don't have the crossed price...

Do you have other idea?