One Page Checkout enabled / bouncing back to payment method

Started by ufopsi, January 13, 2014, 13:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ufopsi

Virtuemart: 2.0.26d
Joomla: 2.5.17
PHP version: 5.3.25
Web Server: Apache

Hi, just updated both Virtuemart and Joomla! to the latest versions. All is finew except one thing: if I enable One Page Checkout (as it was before the update), when placing an order, the user is bounced back and forth between payment method and order confirmation. Once I select a payment method the first time, the order is being updated. but once I go forth, the user is prompted to choose a payment method.

Therefore, no order can be completed. Disabling this option works. Strange, should I worry?

John2400

Funny , I did note this myself a few times on paypal. this was after updating to VM26d.

but I must say that there has been thousands who have upgraded too and this would  be a major issue on the forum?

I'm only confirming that I had the issue - the solution ?

t68

Got the same issue too! But I'm working on a fresh install so I don't know if it's related to an update or if my template is wonky.
But it seems as exactly the same problem. You get bounced between checkout and choosing payment.

And it happens both with PayPal, Payson and invoice modules. Disabling one page checkout fixes it.
J 2.5.17 VM2.0.26b Virtuemarttemplates Nano template

Skickat från min HTC One via Tapatalk

t68

Update: tried reverting to joomla default template (beez) and the problem persist. So it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the template itself.
Could it be the VM2.0.26c that has issues?
Appreciate any help/input on this. Would really like to get one page checkout working properly.

Skickat från min HTC One via Tapatalk