Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Remove or Hide radio button from CustomFields

Started by desperandos, December 25, 2013, 15:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desperandos

Hi all,

Wish u Merry Christmas, i have a question about Custom Fields....:

I have create two custom fields one with "Integer" and the other with the "Editor" type both when i display them in the product details page have a radio button..... is there any way to hide it or remove it ??

I have attach an image with my "problem" lets say

Thanks in advanced
GiannisM

desperandos

Its the first forum i ask for help and i dont get any answer...even that "What u are asking has already been answered in prior msg do search"...
You are GURU in VM and there is NOWONE who can answer an simple question, just wondering

Anyway thanks for giving me the access to post here then

Regards
GiannisM

jenkinhill

You had posted on the biggest holiday of the year so very few will have noticed it. I have moved your question to the most suitable forum section.

The image shows you are using a template override (a commercial template?) rather than the default Joomla template. You should look at the page css to see how to hide the content. See http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=116620.0

Note also: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=108212.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

desperandos

Thanks a lot jenkinhill

i have forget to mention that the same layout shows in the default template of joomla also....

I will post a screenshot if need it....
Yes i use firebug and in my templates i have disable settings like CSS cache, CSS compression and JavaScript compression in order the firebug can work properly with, but i cant find a way to hide that....

I really appreciate your help, also at that moment my website is in offline mode so if anyone want to have a loot at it i can supply with credentials in order to check it

Best regards
GiannisM

[attachment cleanup by admin]