News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Cart price layout

Started by J3DI13, March 12, 2014, 09:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J3DI13

Hi there good people of VM

I have a small issue which i am sure you can solve easily. I have attached a jpg to this post showing how my client would like the order of
the pricing to be displayed in the cart. I have tried the settings in the configuration/ configuration/ pricing area in the admin area but have not had any luck.
Also am i correct in saying the titles for the price is displayed in the language file of joomla?

Many Thanks

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

The price labels are in the language files and can be changed by the use of overrides. http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=113895.0

If you want to change the order of the columns then you will need to re-arrange the output in the cart/default_pricelist.php that you are using as a template override.

As for the Shipping description, that displays what is entered in the Shipment Name and Shipment Description fields of the shipping plugin.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

J3DI13

Thanks Jenkinhill, you awesome

J3DI13

A quick one.... Any idea how to get the product description price to display like the product catalog price eg R1 234.00 instead of R1,234.00?

Thanks

J3DI13

QuoteIf you want to change the order of the columns then you will need to re-arrange the output in the cart/default_pricelist.php that you are using as a template override.

How do i go about changing the columns and what is displayed in them according to the screenshot?

Many Thanks