News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Add HTML-Form based to virtuemart 2.0.12f

Started by pixelar, November 13, 2012, 10:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixelar

I've upgrade a joomla website from 1.5 to 2.7, also upgrade virtuemart component to the latest version v 2.0.12f
I had a HTML-Form based (Faturah) payment method in the previous version but when i upgrade the virtuemart to the current version i couldn't add it.

So how can i add this payment method to the current version?

Thanks in advance

jenkinhill

Probably nobody has yet made a plugin for that payment system.

VirtueMart 2 uses plugins for payments, look at the supplied plugins to see how they are constructed, and look at the information on http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/wiki/Plugin_system
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

pixelar

adding HTML-Form based payment method was existing already in virtuemart1 and the payment plugin already exist there in (administrator\components\com_virtuemart\classes), how can i add the payment from virtumart1 to virtuemart2.

Thanks

pixelar

how can i ably
HTML form-based,  Transfers the customer to another server where he/she can pay in (but not paypal, in fact the server i am configure is not on the list to choose ) virtuemart 2?

thechordmaster

Any progress in this area? I'm facing a similar crunch too.. Latest releases of joomla and vm used.. I need to integrate CCavenue payment method into my site...
Any help would be great since my startup is basically a one man army...

Thanks

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

bfrylinck

Hi

I need to integrate PayGate with VM2.x  Does anyone know how to make use of PayWeb2 to do this?  I've downloaded the sample code for PayWeb2 PHP but I have no idea how to integrate it into VM2.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Alison Effting

Just wondered if you (bfrylinck) found a way to integrate PayGate in South Africa, and although it is a long time ago that the query was posted, thought I would let you know that if you contact PayGate they will be able to refer you to cre8aweb who have developed a plugin for Virtuemart 2 (current up to 2.0.22c I think). If you got sorted out, it may help other merchants in South Africa to know about this too.

Although I'm not a joomla beginner or pro, somewhere in-between, I managed to install this and run a query through the database, and my upgraded site is functional now. The only issue I have is I can't get the logo into the payments screen although it's in the correct image folder. The developer is very good at responding by email; and can also install and troubleshoot the plugin if you have problems, for a fee. Hopefully I'll get the logo issue sorted out with him, and it'll be 100%.