News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Error Message 500 when selecting shipment and another problem

Started by PAN21com, August 19, 2013, 12:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PAN21com

Hi there,

Im using version 2.0.22a and I have installed it on several domains and everything is working fine.

I now installed Virtuemart on an additional domain and I cannot solve the following problems since days and Im going nuts:

I have configured the system so that unregistered users can checkout and this is actually the idea.

I you click "add to cart" the system afterwards does not say it is in the cart and actually it is not. You get the shopping cart with the possibility to enter billing address and delivery address but with empty cart. While there is a link to select shipments there is also one method of shipment configured. If you click this link you get an error message 500.

If you hit the browser-back-button or if you dont select the shipment but select "Continue shopping" and after that add a product everything is working the way it should

I have compared all settings with the ones from previous installations but I cannot get it fixed.

Please help!!

Thankyou and best regards,

Harald

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

PAN21com

Thankyou.

De-Installation of VM with all modules and fresh re-installation solved the problem.

Best regards from Germany,

Harald