News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

SOLVED: No Vendor tab

Started by Laurelle, June 18, 2013, 01:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurelle

Hi,

I have migrated a Joomla 1.5.26 Virtuemart 1.1.9 site to Joomla 2.6.11 and Virtuemart 2.0.20b.

I do not have a Vendor tab under Shop. I have followed the steps in this post: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=99353.0
When I did the migration Joomla installation created a new Super User, which is not the first Joomla user account and that is the user that needs to be the Vendor.
I have gone and set this new Super Admin as the vendor. I have enabled Multi-vendor and checked that they are the only user that is set as a vendor. When I looked in phpMyAdmin at the vmuser table, all the users had the field virtuemart_vendor_id set to 0, so I updated all of the entries to now have virtuemart_vendor_id set to 1. I then disabled Multi-vendor in the Configuration and logged out. I then logged in as the Super User. But no Vendor tab under Shop still.

I can turn Multi-vendor on, check that only my new Super User is a vendor and then disable it. But no Vendor tab, so I can't edit my Shop information.

How can I get the Vendor tab to display?

Thank you.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Laurelle

Hi,

Thank you, that fixed the problem.