News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Lingerie online store

Started by oscar75, April 10, 2013, 09:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oscar75

Thought id post my site on here for your viewing.

Currently running 2.5.9. Still a work in progress.

www.misselegance.com.au

AndyLaw

Navigation is great and it looks very simply to use (buy), however there is one annoying thing about your website is that it's loading very slow, and the reason of it, is your very first (header) image in your website. You should optimize that or replace it.. It also looks like it consumes way too much resources (bandwidth) when website is built like this. Try to turn on gzip compression, edit some images to make them more simple (lower resolution maybe?), basically anything that would make your website work faster and this actually looks like a problem with your website it'self.

lindapowers

Looks great but I think you should check the title of the homepage, is way too long.

And I agree with Andy, needs some compression and optimization to speed it up a bit.

Also just as a personal taste the colour #777777 for the side menu with that dark background doesn't seem a good idea, maybe white will make it look better, but just a personal opinion.

matthol2

Looks good.

But loads very slow. 25 seconds far too long. Maybe you could optimize your images!

good luck!