News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Configuration Of Paypal

Started by mfbrowne, April 23, 2013, 16:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mfbrowne

Hello,

I have been struggling with the configuration of PayPal payments. I have gone through the configuration multiple time and I believe all is ok, but when I test a payment I keep getting a shipment error from paypal.

The error I am getting is as follows:

Please review your shipping address
This merchant requires us to use the shipping address you entered on the merchant site, and there's a problem with that address. Please go back to the site to change the address.

So I have checked the address, it is valid, yet I continue to get this error.
Now I do not see anywhere where there is a configuration definition of verifying the shipping address. I would expect that the billing address would be verified as a person could pay and ship the product to some other address, but nowhere does it ask me that.

So I am at a loss at this point to know what to look for or what to do to fix this problem and would sure appreciate some assistance.

I have set a sandbox account in the paypal configuration and set the sandbox switch to checked. I set the debug to on and this is what I am getting in the log files.

2013-04-23 13:31:30

2013-04-23 14:10:16

2013-04-23 14:26:49

I am using VM 2, Joomla! 2.5.9, PHP 5.2.17

Thanks

Mike

mfbrowne

Hello,

Can anyone help me in this issue. On the other hand is there any other place I could find help on this as I am at a standstill right now trying to get this to work.

Thanks

Mike

flow23

I have the same issue!
A client add the shipment address but when someone hits the confirm order button I get the same error that merchant site address is wrong. I think its because the the city,the state and zip code are showing on the same line.
Its something like this:
Name Lastname
Address 1
City,State Zipcode
Country

When it has to looks like this:
Name Lastname
Address 1
City
State Zipcode
Country

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP my site is http://laurelsonline.com please check it out and let us know if someone can help

DebbyP

Has anyone figured out the solution, I'm having the same problem.