News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Upgrade VM 2.0.10 to 2.0.20b No prices shown

Started by dirkb, April 04, 2013, 11:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirkb

I´m frustrated.

J 2.59 - VM 2.0.10 upgrade to 2.0.20b

.. did it through the automatic installer and again step by step 2.0.10 -> 2.0.14 -> 2.016 -> 2.018 -> 2.020b to see where it happens (I think somewhere to 2.0.14)
I renamed template overrides and went with the default template - still the issue.

The issue is - prices are not shown anymore, either in category or detail view.

I do use parent/child products
Shop/Site language is set to german
I do get an error message during update -  automatic install or with individual steps (2.0.14) ... error message(s) below

Once I go into the products and check Product Pricing, I find an extra field underneath (the same you get when you "add new price") with Base Price set to 0 and all the other fields empty. If I save now, the price will suddenly show up, but the extra field underneath is still there - I cannot remove it manually - after saving it shows up again.

Is there a quick fix for that ? I do have 1500 products in there.

I tried several options I found on the board(s) none have worked so far ... resetting the vm config file etc.

It looks to me it´s a database issue with the prices and it added the extra price field somehow.

How can I get rid of it and how can I fix the prices not showing up without having to manually re-save 1500 products ???

Help

-----------------Error message automatic update 2.0.10 to 2.0.20b  ----------------------------------------
     vmError: getNeighborProducts Unknown column 'product_price' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT `l`.`virtuemart_product_id`, `l`.`product_name` FROM `vh9uy_virtuemart_products` as `p` JOIN `vh9uy_virtuemart_products_de_de` as `l` using (`virtuemart_product_id`) JOIN `vh9uy_virtuemart_product_categories` as `pc` using (`virtuemart_product_id`) LEFT JOIN `vh9uy_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups` as `psgr` on (`psgr`.`virtuemart_product_id`=`l`.`virtuemart_product_id`) WHERE `virtuemart_category_id` = 58 and `slug` < "spezial-award" AND ( psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "2" OR psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` IS NULL ) AND p.`published`= 1 ORDER BY product_price DESC LIMIT 0,1
        vmError: getNeighborProducts Unknown column 'product_price' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT `l`.`virtuemart_product_id`, `l`.`product_name` FROM `vh9uy_virtuemart_products` as `p` JOIN `vh9uy_virtuemart_products_de_de` as `l` using (`virtuemart_product_id`) JOIN `vh9uy_virtuemart_product_categories` as `pc` using (`virtuemart_product_id`) LEFT JOIN `vh9uy_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups` as `psgr` on (`psgr`.`virtuemart_product_id`=`l`.`virtuemart_product_id`) WHERE `virtuemart_category_id` = 58 and `slug` > "spezial-award" AND ( psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "2" OR psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` IS NULL ) AND p.`published`= 1 ORDER BY product_price ASC LIMIT 0,1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------Error message step by step 2.0.14 --------------------------------------------------------------
        Error: Install alterTable Duplicate column name 'product_price_publish_up' SQL=ALTER TABLE `vh9uy_virtuemart_product_prices` CHANGE COLUMN `product_price_vdate` `product_price_publish_up` DATETIME NULL DEFAULT NULL AFTER `product_currency`
        Error: Install alterTable Duplicate column name 'product_price_publish_down' SQL=ALTER TABLE `vh9uy_virtuemart_product_prices` CHANGE COLUMN `product_price_edate` `product_price_publish_down` DATETIME NULL DEFAULT NULL AFTER `product_price_publish_up`
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

dirkb

thanks ... the database query got my prices back. so, the update is associating the prices with a different shopper group I guess.

jenkinhill

No, at the request of many users we now have shopper group specific pricing. Most stores do not need to use shopper groups at all, so shopper group fields can be left untouched when setting up a site.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum