News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Upgrade from VM2.0.18 to VM2.0.2 - 400 Bad Request Error

Started by IrwinMFletcher5, March 05, 2013, 02:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrwinMFletcher5

I am trying to upgrade from VM2.0.18 to VM2.0.2 while using Joomla 2.5.9.  This is a new install of Joomla and Virtuemart.  When I try to upgrade to vm202 I get this error:

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at ammoboxcreations.com Port 80.

I am going through Joomla > Extension Manager > Browse > C:\xyz\xyz\Downloads\com_virtuemart.2.0.2\com_virtuemart.2.0.2.zip

Do I need to uninstall vm2.0.18 and just install 2.0.2?

Thanks for any help.

IrwinMFletcher5

I just tried to Install com_virtuemart.2.0.2_ext_aio.zip and it worked fine.  However, com_virtuemart.2.0.2.zip still results in the same error message:

400 Bad Request

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at ammoboxcreations.com Port 80

IrwinMFletcher5

Has anyone got 2.0.2 up and running?  I need it for authorize.net. 

Thank you in advance.

Joe

jenkinhill

Why are you trying to downgrade your VM version? 2.0.2 was released over a year ago so is much older than the current version, 2.0.18c (18 is a higher number than 2  .......) and is also known to have security issues.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

IrwinMFletcher5

Well, I read in the virtuemart news that it supported Authorize.net.  In my current version I don't see anyway to add authorize.net.  I have looked for a plug-in but can't find one.   

I would love some direction on how to find an extension for authorize.net.

jenkinhill

Authorize.net is included in all versions since then. Just set up a new payment method and on the actual payment method selector you will see Authorize.net

See http://docs.virtuemart.net/manual/20-shop-menu/61-edit-payment-method#authorize-net-configuration
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum