News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Several issues with new VM2 install

Started by PMAGINNIS, January 07, 2012, 17:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PMAGINNIS

1. How to I turn off inventory control?  The products being sold in the store are not created until and order is placed or they are downloadable and inventory does not apply.

2. How do I turn off the "sort by" and "pagination" features?  I am only using one product category and when I select "all" from the sort drop down it goes to a page not found.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Updated 1/13/12 I am still having problems and have not received any response, can anyone help?

John2400

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=96736.msg318128#msg318128

I think they have not solved the inventory issue yet - I see a reply here that speaks about inventory issues. The other issue I do not know

John2400

In VM2 I see that in the configuration drop down that >> under product sort options>> you can change Product sort ordering settings. Might help.

peppercornmedia

I would like to disable the pagination, 'Sort by' and 'Manufacturer' selections too.

In Configuration > Product Sort Order Settings ... there appears no way of disabling this. Even if I untick all the 'Available Sort By Fields' and save the changes, it makes no difference.

Milbo

The inventory problem is also solved in 2.0.1
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

joshuabaer23

If the "inventory issue" has been resolved, can you please provide a link to a how to for disabling inventory? Im unable to find anything with a search.
joomla 2.5.9
VM 2.0.18a

jenkinhill

Just select "Products Out of Stock are orderable, no special action" in Config/Shopfront. This effectively disables inventory control.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum