News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Can't set a currency or change any shop information

Started by bespoke, January 07, 2012, 05:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bespoke

Hi,

Ive read the posts on issues with setting the shop currency and have 'enabled database update tools', and installed and updated the sample data, but I am still unable to save any changes in the 'shop' vendor and currency information.  I would also like to upload the vendor's logo.

I make the changes and click save or apply however there is no response and nothing has saved.

Can anyone suggest what the issue could be and how I can resolve it?

Im using Joomla! 1.5 with version 2.0.0 of VM

Many thanks in advance

dammon

jenkinhill

Are you logged in as Vendor? This has apparently not been an issue for people using VM2.0.2 on Joomla 2.5.1
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

robert

Milbo

Robert, the last reply is « Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 04:23:24 AM » and was meant for vm2.0.2.

Which version are you using?
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Anne42

I can't seem to update the shop currency too. This happens when I try to change it to "United States Dollar"

I'm using VM 2.0.16d, Joomla 2.5.6. Thanks!

Community101

I am running 2.5.8 joomla version and 2.0.8a VM and I too have this issue.

jenkinhill

VM2.0.8a was bugged and should not be used, Current is 2.0.18a
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Community101

nahero

Just my 2 cents - I upgraded from VM 1.2.0 on Joomla 2.5.4 and got the same problem - clicking on Save did nothing except adding a # at the end of url.
Problem was that my additional information tab wasn't complete, and after inputting the missing data (company name and such) everything saved fine, including the currency.
Hope it helps.

jenkinhill

Yes, you must be the vendor & complete the additional information first.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK