Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Day ends at 5PM and Inventory control problems

Started by OCD, January 13, 2013, 20:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OCD

Version 2.0.18a

Hi all, our store is located at www.ibtanked.com

I have a couple of nagging things I cant figure out. One is the day seems to end at 5PM(6PM before daylight savings kicked in) so our revenue reports start putting orders onto the next day after that. I would like for it to end at midnight our time. Our timestamps on the orders are correct but when generating reports any after this time of evening get pushed over. Is there a setting in VM or joomla that is controlling this?

The other issue is that it seems abandoned cart items do not return to the stock. We are constantly having to monitor and re inventory stock and missing sales at times due to OOS if we do not catch them in time even when we have the item ready for sale.

Thanks in advance for any help or pointers on other search terms I might use that could lead me to a solution.

Edited to add additional information I just noticed.

An example order has a time listed on the invoice of

Friday, 04 January 2013 19:21

But I now see in ECC which we are trying to set up with our store that it has a timestamp of

01/05/2013 03:21:01 AM

So somewhere along the line 6 hours are being added to the actual order time, both ECC and the revenue reports are picking up on this but the invoice in Virtuemart is not.