News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

vmError: exeSortSearchListQuery Incorrect key file for table

Started by robertrupp79, October 10, 2012, 18:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robertrupp79

Greetings,

I have a feed from inventorysource for my products, which was a headache in itself to set up! However, I finally got the products loaded on sporting-goods-direct.com and I made a mod to one of the products and now I can no longer see products or cats in the backend at all.  It throws an error of:

vmError: exeSortSearchListQuery Incorrect key file for table '/dev/shm/#sql_34e2_0.MYI'; try to repair it SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS * FROM `jos_virtuemart_products_en_gb` as l JOIN `jos_virtuemart_products` AS p using (`virtuemart_product_id`)group by p.`virtuemart_product_id` ORDER BY p.`created_on` DESC LIMIT 10, 10

When I go into phpmyadmin and use the command it suggests, I get the same error.

Any idea on how I can fix this??

Thanks so much...

Also willing to pay to have someone get this store ready for launch. Unfortunately i used a templatemonster skin and cannot upgrade or it breaks the functionality of the skin... so i am stuck with an older version unless I can figure that one out..

Thanks!