News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Error in order details account [Reopen this thread]

Started by jack19, August 02, 2012, 19:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jack19

Hi,
I found a display error on taxes, in order detail page for that account. As you can see from the attached.
Do you know where I can fix?
VM 2.0.8e
Joomla 2.5.6

Solved with VM 2.0.12

[attachment cleanup by admin]
Best regards

Joomla! 2.5.9
Virtuemart 2.0.18a

jack19

Hi,
I found this workaround:
file: details_items.php around line 74 replace:
<?php if ( VmConfig::get('show_tax')) { ?>
                        <td align="right" class="priceCol"><?php echo "<span  class='priceColor2'>".$this->currency->priceDisplay($item->product_tax ,0$qtt)."</span>" ?></td>
                                <?php ?>

with this:
<td align="right" class="priceCol"><?php echo "<span  class='priceColor2'>".$this->currency->priceDisplay($item->product_tax ,0)."</span>" ?></td>
                                <?php ?>

Can you check?
Best regards

Joomla! 2.5.9
Virtuemart 2.0.18a

Milbo

I do not agree that this is the most obvious method.
We show the product without tax, then the tax * quantity, because we show also the discount and the totale with quantity.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

jack19

Quote from: Milbo on August 05, 2012, 10:37:08 AM
I do not agree that this is the most obvious method.
We show the product without tax, then the tax * quantity, because we show also the discount and the totale with quantity.
Hi Milbo,
The problem is that taxes are calculated by 2 times. for example:
Product without taxes 15.70
Taxes 21% = 3.297
Quantity 6
Taxes should be displayed 3.297 * 6 = 19.782 while they are displayed as 3.297 * 6 = 19.782 * 6 (again) = 118.692.
So I do not know how to solve it differently. The same problem occurs in the invoices. (File invoice_items line 81 -> <td align="right" class="priceCol"><?php echo "<span  class='priceColor2'>".$this->currency->priceDisplay($item->product_tax ,0)."</span>" ?></td>
Best regards

Joomla! 2.5.9
Virtuemart 2.0.18a

slammy

Hi,

and there is one further bug with the vat tax in invoice and cart. If you have a discounted product (with price_override) in the cart, virtuemart calculates the vat tax with the non-discounted price, thats wrong.

For Example:

Normal   product price 439,- € | with19 % vat tax in it, this is 71,24 €
Override product price 399,- € | with 19% vat tax in it, this is 63,70 €

If you put this discounted product in the cart, virtuemart specifys 71,24 for vat tax for this product, while it´s real 63,70 €. The problem continious in the invoices.

I have a similar threat, I am on the same version like jack19.
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=106111.0

regards slam

jack19

Hi,
I've seen that has been released version 2.0.10, has been solved this problem?
RGDS
Best regards

Joomla! 2.5.9
Virtuemart 2.0.18a

jack19

Hi,
I upgraded to version 2.0.10, but this problem persists.
Regards
Best regards

Joomla! 2.5.9
Virtuemart 2.0.18a

jack19

Quote from: jack19 on August 03, 2012, 11:25:43 AM
Hi,
I found this workaround:
file: details_items.php around line 74 replace:
                        <td align="right" class="priceCol"><?php echo "<span  class='priceColor2'>".$this->currency->priceDisplay($item->product_tax ,0$qtt)."</span>" ?></td>
                                <?php ?>

with this:
<td align="right" class="priceCol"><?php echo "<span  class='priceColor2'>".$this->currency->priceDisplay($item->product_tax ,0)."</span>" ?></td>
                                <?php ?>

Can you check?
Hi,
Reopen this thread, because I think it is important to resolve.
The only way I could find to solve this problem is as I indicated in this post, that is changing that piece of code by removing ,$qtt
I'm sure this piece of code is to be used, but in this case generates this issue.
So I'd like to know if others have encountered this problem and how they solved, because it is not acceptable to this calculation. (See attach).
Best Regards.

Joomla 2.5.7
Virtuemart 2.0.10

[attachment cleanup by admin]
Best regards

Joomla! 2.5.9
Virtuemart 2.0.18a