Not sending emails and error page once payment has been successfull

Started by nicklucas, August 02, 2012, 17:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicklucas

Hi, please help I have searched through the forum and cannot find a solution to my problem.

I am using Joomla! 2.5.6 and VM 2.0.8e:

Database Version    5.1.63-community-log
Database Collation    utf8_general_ci
PHP Version    5.3.14
Web Server    Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface    cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version    Joomla! 2.5.6 Stable [ Ember ] 19-June-2012 14:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version    Joomla Platform 11.4.0 Stable [ Brian Kernighan ] 03-Jan-2012 00:00 GMT
User Agent    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/536.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/20.0.1132.57 Safari/536.11

I've made a small test transaction on the live site with my credit card and although the payment is successful a couple of things are happening:

1) I get an error page instead of the "thank you for payment" and details of order page, a sippet of the message is as follows:

The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.xxxxxxxxx.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=pluginresponse&task=pluginresponsereceived&on=e79f03&pm=3&crypt=@295bc1fae159b23aac448e76aaaf96............................................... It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

If I refresh the page I get to the "thank you for you payment" and details of order page though?

I'm guessing it's not configured correctly?!

2) I'm not receiving emails from Virtuemart to tell me an order has been placed or an invoices to the test email account (yahoo), even when I change the status in the back end.  Although I receive emails from Sagepay to tell me that the payment has been successful?

My email settings are ok and all other contact areas of the site work great and as expected.

Please help as this site is due to start accepting orders next week!

Many thanks,

Nick

nicklucas

Sorry, forgot to mention, when I click "update order status" I get the following message:

The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.xxxxxxxxxx.com/administrator/index.php. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

When I refresh the page I'm sent back to the initial home page of the administrator section?