News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Manually Import Orders from 1.1.9 to 2.0.6

Started by dorkus, July 24, 2012, 18:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dorkus

so it is a real pain to migrate from vm 1 to vm 2 ;(

i finally made it so that the migration at least worked for user data (user_info & _user) as well as for products. now i am stuck migrating orders. whatever i do i cannot convince the migration tool to import the data.

here's what i did:
> backupped db
> exported all jos_vm tables and changed the prefix "jos" to my new prefix with search and replace
> imported old db
> ran the migration tool

Found prior migration process, resume migration maxScriptTime 47 maxMemoryLimit 114

Info: port Orders take 0 vm1 entries for migration
        Info: Migration: 0 orders processed 7235 done.
        Info: Worked on migration for 0.07728099822998 seconds

i used to be able to import orders some time ago but with the relaunch i needed the up to date tables. i emptied the tables which used to hold the old order information but it is not working....

what am I missing?? please help!

thanks!

dorkus

i found a db entry entitled "_virtuemart_migration_oldtonew_ids" where i played around with the setting "orders_start" when i set this to 0 it imported 1700 orders - but we have more than 16000....

please help!

dorkus

ok, i got it.

in the table mentioned above, you null all order fields and try again. worked like a charm!

you should really add this to a manual!