News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Unable to Get UPS Plugin to Work

Started by jbenes, July 13, 2012, 09:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbenes

Hi. I am having difficulty getting the UPS plugin from the Virtuemart extensions store to work on my site. I am running Joomla 2.5, Virtuemart 2.0.8h, and PHP 5.3 with curl. I have installed the module and configured it according to the tutorial, however, when I go to checkout, there are no shipment methods that match the characteristics of my order.

I have tried everything that I can think of. Anyone else have any advice? My site URL is https://www.survivorssupply.com.

Thanks!

EDIT: The shipping module works with countries aside from the US, however it does not work with the United States. I need it to work with the United States.

raycarter

For me the UPS ground doesnt show up. Almost all other options work. Virtuemart 2.0.6 - UPS 1.0.6.

EDIT: For me only within the united states some of delivery services were working. I needed UPS ground which wouldnt show up. I changed the packaging to Unknown and UPS ground showed up. Well this should be handled automatically but i think we need to create multiple instances of the plugin configured specifically according to each delivery type.

jbenes

Interesting idea. I'll create some additional shipping methods. Is there any way you could post a screenshot of your settings?

Edit: I got the rates to show by changing my pickup method to daily. I am still having a problem though:

The plugin displays several rates, but whenever I choose a rate and press save, the shipping method is automatically switched to the first shipping method entered in my allowable shipping methods configuration. I'm not sure what is causing this problem.