News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

VM2 and shopper group + right

Started by lazou, June 06, 2012, 18:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lazou

Hello

I have a problem regarding the allocation of rights to different client group. How to allow a client to become a preferred customer before it gets an order?

If I follow the logic, I can assign these rights if I have billing address information to my client. How to retrieve this information?
- I download the module pro RSForm to allow data synchronization joomla login (well, what I thought). But I do not get all the information and therefore there is no harmonization with the billing information form this type and form creates the same with just a few fields and more.
- If it does not work, what is pro RSform apart from a few embellishments?
- How to recover this data? This is a contradiction because I can not ask a customer to pay full fare first and then provide them with privileged access to lower rates?
-second line of research: how to retrieve this information order to simplify the law by granting backoffice? Is what I could make to retrieve this information in a page one for integration before?

I'm sure That I have an answer for it to be a common case, but I can not find a solution

_ Regardless of form, he has another solution to grant the rights dealer without waiting an order is placed?

Thank you in advance for your prompt response.

Merry

Quote from: lazou on June 06, 2012, 18:22:51 PM
Hello

I have a problem regarding the allocation of rights to different client group. How to allow a client to become a preferred customer before it gets an order?

If I follow the logic, I can assign these rights if I have billing address information to my client. How to retrieve this information?
- I download the module pro RSForm to allow data synchronization joomla login (well, what I thought). But I do not get all the information and therefore there is no harmonization with the billing information form this type and form creates the same with just a few fields and more.
- If it does not work, what is pro RSform apart from a few embellishments?
- How to recover this data? This is a contradiction because I can not ask a customer to pay full fare first and then provide them with privileged access to lower rates?
-second line of research: how to retrieve this information order to simplify the law by granting back office? Is what I could make to retrieve this information in a page one for integration before?

I'm sure That I have an answer for it to be a common case, but I can not find a solution

_ Regardless of form, he has another solution to grant the rights dealer without waiting an order is placed?

Thank you in advance for your prompt response.

Hi Lazou, I think you have used a machine translator and it is very difficult to understand what you want to do. What is your goal? I want to help but cannot quite follow.

Merry
Answer is probably from my VirtueMart 2 User Manual ebook, includes FREE updates. FREE Admin Menu Cheatsheet, Quick Install Guide & 30-Minute Quick Setup Guide http://showmeguides.com/

lazou

Hi Merry

Thanks for your replying. I was tired so I did use a  translator. But I re-post a message this morning which is the following one:

Dear members

I really need  help for this matter:
I use VM2 and create different shopper groups according wether thet benefit from particular prices or not. Each client have to sen a form with information, so once formare received, I could assign (for the moment manually, but automatically could be great too) them right to specific shopper groups.
However I noticed I could not manage the right befor they filled their order... But this is nonsene! this mea, I would have to wait for them to order (at general price) to tehn grant then pspecific price?
How can I simply manage theuir rights without having to fill all these information?
I tried to use mapping with RSform pro (to mapp account information with virtuemart user nfo) but this doesn't work. May be I did it wrong?  (RSform answered that they couldn't help me with Virtuemart...)
I know that in VM1 you could change php code in ps_shopper.php . However this file doesn't exist in VM2...
I really don't know how to proceed. I'm a  beginner with php and joomla. Please could you help me ?  A quick answer could be really appreciate !  (excuse my english) Many many many thanks in advance!!!!

lazou

No One to help? sniff

I've got so many questions and all the solution I found are for VM1 (people always manage to write scripte for ps_shopper_group.php in the class folder for example, but this configuration doesn't exist anymore in VM2...
I nearly fond a solution for this shopper group problem but I still get other problems...
For example a "TCPDF error: Could not include font definition file" problem that was solved in a previous post in a script but for VM1 , another problem regarding script for shipment per department (once again solved but in a VM1 version)...
It seems that VM1 was easier to understand than VM2....