News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

How to 'control' the views of a non-registered user.

Started by DiveO2, May 28, 2012, 22:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveO2

....Sorry, 2 questions in one day.....  :P

Can anyone advise me on where to set the shopper parameters for a non-registered user please?
Currently, anyone browsing to my site can only see sales price & sales price without tax.

I'd like to show more, including a price with tax

Joomla 2.5.4
VM2 2.0.7d
PHP 5.3.10
(Joomla! 2.5.4, VM 2.0.7c, PHP 5.3.10)   Do try and be clear & concise in your answers to fellow forum members, it will save confusion and frustration with the original poster (and future visitors) in re-asking the question again and again...

Merry

Dive02,

This setting can be found in the CONFIGURATION MENU - Configuration - Pricing Tab.

In PRICE CONFIGURATION Section of the page check "Membergroup to show prices to."  Anonymous is non-registered user. Repeat for each group.

Merry
Answer is probably from my VirtueMart 2 User Manual ebook, includes FREE updates. FREE Admin Menu Cheatsheet, Quick Install Guide & 30-Minute Quick Setup Guide http://showmeguides.com/

DiveO2

Thanks Merry

However, that's what I thought it was also, but I tried giving the Anonymous user account everything (views) but it didn't make a difference.
(Joomla! 2.5.4, VM 2.0.7c, PHP 5.3.10)   Do try and be clear & concise in your answers to fellow forum members, it will save confusion and frustration with the original poster (and future visitors) in re-asking the question again and again...

John2400

Hi guys,

Groups ?  look if you have a shop and you want the whole world to see it and all the products - then you do not need to add "groups" to any product or category.

Just leave these " choose an group" blank - don't click anything.

* then from there set up your shop and pricing etc --

and then if you have a special group like wholesaler price etc them make the product and add that group to that category or product etc.

* I think you are "trying too Hard" -  public - no group , whole saler _ one group ..  , the rest away you go.   

DiveO2

Thanks for looking John

However, the 'choose a group' IS blank.

Visitors can browse all the products on my site but they are VERY limited to what prices that they see.
I'd like them to see the VAT and total including Value Added Tax

PRO