After Migration, no images, no shipping method, no payment method

Started by oldbarn, May 23, 2012, 19:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldbarn

I have searched and searched this issue with no fix yet. After migrating to 2.0.6 from 1.1.9, most things thus far are working but I cannot get images to display. I checked in the media folder and everything is there but none of the products have images on them.
In addition, when you add things to the cart, there are no shipping methods or payment methods even though I set them up and they are published. You have to choose a method for each and when you press the link that says choose method, you get, We are sorry, no shipment method matches the characteristics of your order.
For payment you get the same thing. I have been trying to set this store up for days and it seems maybe staying at 1.1.9 might be the best way to go because 2.x seems to be completely full of bugs after all the reading I have done.

QuestforGloryChampionship

I don't have any problem with images, but after upgrading one client made a purchase and since then every shopper gets the following message:

Please select a payment method

Save   Cancel
We are sorry, no payment method matches the characteristics of your order. Please .

The same message appears if they try to select a shipping method.  Surely we can't be the only two that are suffering this.  I upgraded from 2.0

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum