News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Klarna plugin for VM 2.0.6 ?

Started by mcfarmer, May 14, 2013, 13:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcfarmer

I have a VM store in Joomla 2.5 and VM 2.0.6 and would like to get Klarna payment on this store, but I can't upgrade the VM store to 2.0.20b because it just give me a blank page and error in admin. So I will not try to upgrade my store, just add the Klarna payment.
Is this possible ?

Mathalis

Hello,

First you need to undertand why you have a blank page at upgrade.
The last version is 2.0.20b and some important improvement have been made.
Klarna is released for virtuemart 2.0.10
For your question about possibility,  all is possible at your own risks.

My advice is to migrate and understand why you have a blank page . Do you make some files modifications without override ?

Best regards

jenkinhill

All VirtueMart 2 versions before 2.0.10 are known to be insecure, so should not be used for live sites. For security and bug fixes it is always a good idea to try to keep all Joomla extensions updated.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

alatak

Hello

QuoteI have a VM store in Joomla 2.5 and VM 2.0.6 and would like to get Klarna payment on this store, but I can't upgrade the VM store to 2.0.20b because it just give me a blank page and error in admin.
usually blank pages are due to fatal errors
To have fatal errors displayed
go to Joomla > Global Configuration > Server > Error Reporting > Maximum