Main Menu

VMCustom - Dropbox

Started by Jeff Marsh Photo, April 15, 2012, 14:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Marsh Photo

Hi,

I have 2 questions.

I am running Joomla 2.5.2, VirtueMart 2.0.4 and CSVI 4.1

1. I downloaded the VMCustom - Dropbox. I have two settings that work brilliantly. I am a dance photographer, and on the ten I tested it was a breeze. However, I have around 25,000 photos to add these plug-ins to. I was wondering of there was a way to do it in such a way as to apply it to different Joomla Articles/Categories/Menu Items in the same way that the module manager does?

2. Is there a way for vendors/store owners to alter the customers order, e.g. they change their mind about 3 out of 10 items or other problems that come up. (I must admit solving problem 1 will alleviate problem 2 significantly0

thanking you in advance,

Jeff Marsh.

PRO

Quote from: Jeff Marsh Photo on April 15, 2012, 14:12:51 PM
Hi,

I have 2 questions.

I am running Joomla 2.5.2, VirtueMart 2.0.4 and CSVI 4.1

1. I downloaded the VMCustom - Dropbox. I have two settings that work brilliantly. I am a dance photographer, and on the ten I tested it was a breeze. However, I have around 25,000 photos to add these plug-ins to. I was wondering of there was a way to do it in such a way as to apply it to different Joomla Articles/Categories/Menu Items in the same way that the module manager does?

2. Is there a way for vendors/store owners to alter the customers order, e.g. they change their mind about 3 out of 10 items or other problems that come up. (I must admit solving problem 1 will alleviate problem 2 significantly0

thanking you in advance,

Jeff Marsh.

You can use CSVI to add the custom fields to the products, yes

BUT: you CANNOT "edit" them with CSVI (as far as I know)

as far as updating the order, I do not know