News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

upgrading from 2.0.2 to 2.0.3E

Started by quimkaos, March 23, 2012, 05:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quimkaos

Hi

Simple question. Can i upgrade from VM 2.0.2 directly to 2.0.3E? or 2.0.3G or do i need to upgrade incrementally ?

palpal

Hi,

As you found the upgrading VM2 version guide, have your managed to upgrade from 2.0.2 to 2.0.3x ( x = whatever latest version ) ??
As i am thinking to do the same thing but wonder there will be any kind of errors ?

Thanks!

jenkinhill

Odd number releases, eg 2.0.3x are development versions, for testing by forum members, and may have bugs still for people to find and report. The next release version for general use will be an even number - 2.0.4
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

palpal

thanks, jenkinhill.... now knowing how the version is working.

Milbo

Atm the only incompatibility are the prices, they must be changed in some templates. It is also a matter of taste. I think for a professional templater maybe a work of 1 hour. But only when you use template overrides for the prices lists.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

palpal

I can see the 2.0.4 first beta has been released. Hopefully, the stable version will be GA very soon. Cheers. !  :)