News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Taxation / B2B / General Settings

Started by becq, March 21, 2012, 14:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

becq

Well, I am trying to be quick in my question:

I am creating a B2B shop, wherein I would wish to only show the Net-Prices in the Products Page, and on the cart view the additional VAT as the gross price is really confusing for my business customers. I would like to refer to my problems with some screenshots I've done so we know what I am talking about. In the attachement TAXATION problem I am showing my product detail page with the net, vat and then the first problem with the custom field price.

In Warenkorb.png I am having the problem, that the "price" is the gross price each piece, then it shows the vat included in the gross sum and then the sum. this is confusing as usually it is not shown each product for b2b but only on the end of the bill or the shown price is the net price, then the vat each piece and then the sum. I did of course try the setting: vat on bill instead of vat on product, but then it still shows VAT in the cart but with the amount of 0.00 € which is terribly wrong. (refer to zero tax file)

Please someone have a heart with a struggling young lady. I am really trying my best here to work it out without asking too many annoying n00b questions... :(

[attachment cleanup by admin]