News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Longmessage error

Started by Mrmint, March 09, 2012, 12:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrmint

Hi, I'm using VM2.0 on Joomla v.1.5.25 and it looks great ;D Set-up was successful. Had a problem with the Jquery add to cart function but after reading through several forum post I was able to resolve that issue.

Now my problem is this, I purchased bigfootextensions Virtumart PayPalPro 2.0. Installed in the backend, put all my api stuff in. Decided to run a test. After successfully adding items to my cart I proceeded to fill out all fields in the form, enter credit card info, then confirmed order.

At the thank you screen I received the following message:

Error - Paypal did not complete order - LONGMESSAGE=This transaction cannot be processed. Please enter a valid country code in the billing address. - ERRORCODE=10744 -

I found out from the Paypal API Error code page:

[Error Code 10744] Invalid Data

[Long Message] This transaction cannot be processed. Please enter a valid country code in the billing address.

[Corrective Action] There was a problem with a particular field in the address. The long error message tells you which field is invalid.

I have gone into my Admin configuration. Checked the currencies US/USA is published so it appears to be okay there so what gives. Am I missing something here? I felt this question would be proper here since the message is pointing me back into Virtuemart.

The website I'm working on is www.theslackersmethod.com, slackerstore where they plan to sell digital downloadable products.

Any solutions provided here will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

alatak

Hi,

QuoteI purchased bigfootextensions Virtumart PayPalPro 2.0
The best is that you ask directly the developer.