News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[FIXED] Error with virtuemart_parser

Started by Michael Mais, December 21, 2007, 14:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Mais

Managed to install virtuemart 1.1.0 latest nightly and got the welcome screen. Selected  "Load sample data" and now have the following error:

Update Log

The Sample Data was installed successfully.

* Frontend Files successfully extracted.
    * Frontend Archive File successfully deleted.
    * Backend Files successfully extracted.
    * Backend Archive File successfully deleted.

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /www/htdocs/v118901/otm/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php on line 52

jenkinhill

With the latest VM 1099 I have a similar issue

Invalid checksum for file "_method,$ps_zone,$sess, $page, $func, $pagename, $modulename, $vars, $VM_LANG, $cmd, $ok, $mosConfig" : 43769 calculated, 0 expected Something went wrong with Unpacking the Archive Files
The Sample Data was installed successfully.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: load() in /var/www/html/joomla3/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php on line 51

Added to tracker  http://dev.virtuemart.net/cb/proj/tracker/itemDetails.do?task_id=1619&navigation=true
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jenkinhill

This is now fixed, and VM release 1107 (22/12) can be installed & run without using legacy mode in Joomla.

http://dev.virtuemart.net/cb/proj/doc.do?doc_id=1328
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Michael Mais

I can confirm that todays build is working here too. Thanks for the quick action.

That looks very good indeed. I have to get used to the new icons and layout but first impression -> you have done a good job

Michael

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK